Temporary Power Permits


Permits authorizing PG&E to service temporary power poles are available for any property in the burn area where a home was damaged or destroyed, Phase I hazardous materials removal has been completed and the home was either constructed with permits or constructed before 1986.

To apply, please read the options below:

Once the applications are complete email the applications to the Recovery Permit Center at RPC@santacruzcounty.us or call 831-454-5323 for assistance.

Need help determining the age and legal status of your dwelling?
Contact the Planning Department Records Room at recordsroominquiries@santacruzcounty.us. The County Assessor’s office may also have documentation that will assist you.

Questions about the process or need assistance getting started? Contact the Recovery Permit Center team.